Finding The Best CBD Vape Oil and The Benefits for Pain
If you ask someone who suffers from chronic pain what their greatest desire is, they would probably say “pain relief.” Physical discomfort is just one of the numerous issues that have to be dealt with. There’s also the restriction in mobility, a decrease in productivity, and the depression that arises from living in constant pain.
CBD vape oil as an alternative to painkillers
Pharmacies are awash with different types of medications that you can easily buy to relieve pain. But then, there are risks in using them over an extended period. This unfavorable effect is probably one of the primary reasons why interest in cannabidiol or CBD has risen dramatically in recent years. Nowadays, it’s not unusual to see store shelves filled with a wide range of products, including CBD vape oil.
If you suffer from recurring pain and desire a form of relief other than prescription drugs, you might want to look into hemp-derived CBD vape oil. There are many ways to use CBD, and one of the most efficient of these is inhaling its vapor via a vape pen, an e-cigarette, or a vaporizer. Below are some facts that can help you decide if vaping is the right mode of getting cannabidiol into your system and relieving physical pain.
- If you want to use CBD vaping oil, let your physician know about your decision. This precaution is particularly crucial if you’re taking maintenance medications since the oil may interfere with them. Your safety and health should be your top priority.
- Be selective with the vape oil you use. Vaping allows you to consume CBD in a pure form, but only if you use premium oil bought from a trusted CBD store. Good quality oil consists of the cannabidiol extract mixed with vegetable glycerine as a diluting agent. Avoid oils that contain propylene glycol. There have been recent concerns about its toxicity when inhaled directly into the lungs. And, make sure the glycerine is organic or NON GMO, because it is often derived from soy.
- There have been recent reports about Diamond's CBD oil being laced with dangerous synthetic marijuana and harmful chemicals found in cough syrup. So aside from avoiding the Diamond brand specifically, it's a good idea, generally, to search for user forums and reviews to get firsthand feedback on any CBD oil you are considering.
- Currently, information on the use of CBD oil for vaping is mostly anecdotal, but these pieces of evidence reveal that many users prefer this mode of delivery because its pain relief effects are faster than the other methods. Ingesting cannabidiol through the lungs allows the compound to enter the bloodstream in the least amount of time. With oral ingestion, the CBD has to pass through the digestive system first; thus, it takes longer for you to feel the effects. A trade-off you have to consider when vaping is that pain relief isn’t as long-lasting as the oral method, and you might have to dose more frequently.
- With the fast absorption rate that vaping provides, you will feel the effect within minutes. It can be convenient and beneficial if you suffer from severe pain that occurs without warning, like a migraine
- Most oral CBD products like capsules already contain pre-measured doses. With vaping, it is easier to regulate how much you want to consume. Similar to conventional medications, you can buy the oil in different levels of potency. Milder oils can prove especially helpful during those stressful times when you want to calm your nerves down. For relief from chronic pain, you might need a stronger dose.
- If you’re new to vaping, it’s best not to exceed ten milligrams per day. Even if the oil doesn’t contain any addictive components, you need to give your body some time to adapt. If no unpleasant effects are felt, you can gradually increase your intake until you find the specific dosage that gives you the most efficient pain relief. For chronic pain sufferers, daily dosage ranges from 5 to 20 milligrams of CBD.
- Your weight could be a contributing factor in how effective the oil can be. If you are on the heavy side, you will naturally need a larger dose than a person who weighs much less. Experiment with your tolerance levels and find the right dosage for your body size.
- According to some studies, 200 milligrams is the highest dose for efficiency. Beyond this limit, there is already a saturation effect where pain relief is no longer enhanced even if it is increased.
- Health experts often recommend relaxation to chronic pain sufferers as one way to manage pain. The repetitive routine of inhaling and exhaling when vaping, coupled with the calming effects of cannabidiol, can be very relaxing when done before bedtime. Besides, vape oil is now sold in various flavors, making vaping a more pleasurable experience.
- You can even integrate CBD vaping oil into your fitness routine. Vaping maximizes CBD’s bioavailability for pain relief and reducing inflammation. Many athletes have found this quality to be valuable in helping to heal torn and strained muscles and ligaments, as well as in dealing with post-workout pain and inflammation.
There is no right or wrong way to ingest CBD. With its proven health benefits, using it will likely be to your advantage. But if you want to maximize its therapeutic effects, you should give CBD vape oil a try—just be sure to consult with your doctor first.